Coloradans are changing the lives of children, youth and families every day. The CO4kids blogs shine a light on the work being done in communities across the state.
Community blog - promoting prevention, inspirational real-life stories, and expert opinions and news from the campaign.
Professionals blog - supporting the people dedicating their careers and lives to ending child abuse in Colorado.
Parent Partner blog - amplifying the shared experiences of adoptive parents, foster families and nontraditional families raising children and young people who have experienced trauma, child abuse and neglect.
- Training Opportunity: Motivating Positive Outcomes With Adolescents - April 13 in Denver
- Colorado Department of Human Services is Modernizing Colorado’s Child Welfare System Trails
- Volunteers needed to help review child welfare cases
- Help honor youth graduating from high school or college this year
- How to Prevent Maltreatment of Children Age Five and Under
- Feedback Opportunity - Revisions to the Child Welfare Assessment Rules
- Sign Up A Waiting Child For The Colorado Heart Gallery
- Caseworker Conversations: One Person Can Make a Difference
- Caseworker Conversations: Toilynn E.
- Lieutenant Governor Kicks Off National Child Abuse Prevention Month at the Capitol
- Lieutenant Governor Kicks Off National Child Abuse Prevention Month at State Capitol on April 4th
- Reflecting on What Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month is All About
- Announcing a New Blog Series: Caseworker Conversations
- Six Ways You Help Kick-Off Child Abuse Prevention Month in Colorado