The Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) Office of Children, Youth and Families (OCYF) is seeking a full time Executive Assistant to the Director of Children, Youth & Family Services. Salary range is from $4,055.00 - $5,722.00 monthly. Work location is in Denver, CO. The opportunity to apply will close on May 30th, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time. Please click the link below for more information.
What if you could be the positive change you want to see in the world? The professionals who represent the Colorado Department of Human Services work for the people of Colorado. Their work extends beyond the work space and touches the lives of families and individuals across our beautiful state. Our vision is that the people of Colorado will be safe, healthy, and prepared to achieve their greatest aspirations. Through our core values listed below, CDHS staff are committed to:
- Making decisions with, and acting in the best interests of the people we serve, because Colorado's success depends on their well-being
- Sharing information, seeking input, and explaining our actions because we value accountability and transparency
- Managing our resources efficiently because we value stewardship
- Promoting a positive work environment, and supporting and developing employees, because their performance is essential to Colorado's success
- Meaningfully engaging our partners and the people we serve because we must work together to achieve the best outcomes
- Committing to continuous learning because Coloradans deserve effective solutions today and forward-looking innovation for tomorrow